Get new similar jobs by email for
Management Accountant | Start ...
A large and diverse Queensland Government Department is currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their team in the new year.
About our Client
Large and diverse QLD Government Department is currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their team in the new year. Working as part of the Finance Team, you will provide budget advice and management to five business units within this complex organisation.
About the Role
• You will provide financial expertise on budget performance and management
• You will report on cash flow, activity-based costing, operating and balance sheet budgets and forecasts
• Manage the general and specific financial management reports
• Create, run and maintain complex financial models
• Consult with the senior management team on project performance and progress
As the successful candidate, you will
• Demonstrate experience as a Management Accountant
• Possess experience in building successful and robust financial models
• Be proactive, driven, and be able to build strong relationship with a range of stakeholders
• Be familiar with project reporting milestones and requirements
What`s in it for you?
• Generous Hourly Rate
• Exceptional Team
• True business is consulting role!
Kingston Human Capital is proud to support Queensland Government We cover all Accounting Roles: Management Accountants, Business Analysts, Financial Accountants, Tax Officers, Finance Officers, Accounts Reconciliation Specialists, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable