Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum are currently seeking to engage an experienced Maintenance Fitter. This is a full time, permanent position, working on our SA Rail projects based out of Pt Augusta.
Within your role as a Maintenance Fitter you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Performing maintenance, servicing and repairs on heavy plant and equipment, including track machines, loaders, trucks, generators, utes and compressors
- Determining parts and materials required for maintenance and servicing
- Maintaining maintenance records associated with equipment servicing, repairs and modifications
- Operating hand and power tools, ensuring a high quality of workmanship
- Maintaining a high level of safety, detecting faulty plant & equipment and informing supervisors
Key attributes and certificates we are looking for include:
- You will be safety and quality conscious and a team player
- Ability to communicate with co-workers
- Cert III Mechanical Trade qualifications (as a minimum)
- Previous experience within Rail or similar heavy industries
- Other relevant tickets and licenses that are advantageous include: HR licence, rail industry tickets, plant operator licences
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any qualifications and proof of Australian Working Rights.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 82976