About The Company
This well known company has been operating for over 20 years in the fresh food industry located near Wetherill Park.
You will be working in a small team of 3 (including Electrician and a Fitter)
- This position will be full time for the right person after an initial qualifying probation period and pass a medical
- Relevant trade qualification (Fitter/Machinist) or similar
- Ability to execute and adhere to preventative maintenance program
- Confident TIG welding skills – Stainless Steel
- Previous experience in FMCG environment with the understanding of good manufacturing process and hygiene ideal
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics experience is required
- NSW electrical disconnect / reconnect
- Self-motivated and the ability to work unsupervised
- Work between 07:00 to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday (Some weekend work, but these are few and far between)
- Able to work in temperatures 0 - 4 degrees
What’s in it for you!
- Work for a reputable company
- Permanent position after probation period
- Salary negotiable on experience
- ASAP start for the right person
MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply.
MUST pass a Pre-Employement Medical