Due to the company's expansion, My client is now seeking the services of a Junior Estimator
This position would suit someone who has a career as an Electrician and keen to learn from our Team of Estimators.
This role includes:
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Review supplier/subcontractor quotes
- Prepare and finalise tender submission
- Being the first point of contact for the site supervisors
- Liaise with clients, sub-contractors and site supervisors, councils and uthorities
- Maintain and update construction files
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in an estimating role, preferably commercial
- Strong understanding of on-site building activity and construction methods.
- Extensive estimating and contract administration knowledge, experience and skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite (word, excel and outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Experience in tilt panel construction would be an advantage but not essential
Skills in multiple areas will be an advantage as we look for staff that are able to diverse from their main responsibilities. In return, My client offers:
- An attractive salary package
- Regular staff functions
- Onsite Parking
- Opportunity for career progression
- Excellent working conditions and strong team environment.
- Professional market leading company
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities, please contact Paul Price in confidence on 02 9955 2299 / email@example.com or click apply.