Mariners, Hamilton Island’s fine seafood restaurant on island is now seeking a Premium Food and Beverage Attendant to join team in the heart of the Hamilton Island Marina.
About The Role
- Live on island position
- Full time permanent position; shifts on a rotating roster
- Open for dinner service 7 nights a week
- Fine seafood cuisine with a Modern French influence
- Provide a high standard of food & beverage service in an enthusiastic and friendly manner.
- Maintain Hamilton Island’s consistent standards of excellence
- Extensive experience looking after a section within a high end a la carte restaurant
- Excellent wine, cocktail and coffee knowledge
- Ability to pair wine with food is advantageous
- Must be able to carry three plates confidently
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Ability to work under pressure
Island of Opportunity
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers