An opportunity has arisen for a passionate and qualified Demi Chef to elevate their career to the next level within the Hamilton Island Golf Course Clubhouse kitchen. The stunningly designed Hamilton Island Golf Course clubhouse is ideally perched to catch the soft sea breeze and to take in the stunning views of Passage Peak and the sparking Coral Sea.
About The Role
- Prepare and serve Fine Modern Australian Cuisine
- Contribute to creating seasonal a la carte menu lunch menu
- Work as part of a small team
- 5 days on, 2 days off on a rotating roster
- Finish work at 16.30 everyday
- At least 2 years’ experience working at Demi Chef level
- Energetic with a genuine passion for food
- A la carte restaurant or 5 star hotel experience essential
- Confident working across a variety of sections from pastry to pans
- Able to work well as part of a team of 2-3 chefs
Island of Opportunity
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers