Get new similar jobs by email for
Front of House Team Member - S...
Rolld Team Members
· Team members for a rapidly growing International Franchise business
· Join an energetic, high performing and collaborative culture
Rolld is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework. With new store openings that is in a rapid growth phase, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
Team members uphold the Rolld brand by providing exceptional customer experiences for every one of our guests.
They report directly to their Restaurant Manager; their duties include:
• Driving sales though customer engagement and interaction
• Basic preparation of food.
• POS counter service
• Visual stock and merchandising
• Maintaining compliance with Rolld policy and procedures
The required skills and experience for this role will include:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• High-level food quality standards
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Experience in a fast paced environment
• Ability to problem solve and think on their feet
The ideal candidate will possess experience working in a similar business and be motivated to help drive store performance through commitment to customer service.
Based in VIC Southgate - this is a FT/PT role within a growing Australian business.
With a fantastic collaborative family culture, you will be joining a business that is passionate about their people. You will receive competitive remuneration and will be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses with opportunities to form a career path for further development.