- Excellent opportunity for IT Project Delivery Coordinator to work in government
- Work on a portfolio of dynamic IT projects | Based in Brisbane CBD
- Paying up to $53/hour inc super | Contract until January 2018 + extension
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Delivery Coordinator to facilitate the delivery of work packages and IT projects, reporting delivery risks, significant issues and progress against the delivery schedule.
This is a contract opportunity running from October 2017 to January 2018, paying up to $53/hour including super.
- Coordinate work packages to ensure delivery priorities are met.
- Coordinate delivery deadlines within a time critical environment and ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Develop and update delivery plans and other required documentation artefacts to a high standard.
- Ensure delivery plans, schedules, timelines and milestones are monitored using appropriate tools.
- Coordinate workshops and meetings relevant to delivery of work packages.
- Provide comprehensive reporting on work packages to ensure effective implementation of business and IT project deliverables.
- Manage specific issues and risks as directed, including advising of any issues and risks associated with a work package.
- Gather information and advice for the business and systems, analyse and design outcomes that meet the business requirements.
- Escalate potential quality issues as appropriate.
- Contribute to the invoicing process for work completed on work packages.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent communication and liaison skills.
- Ability to coordinate delivery deadlines within a time critical environment and ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to conduct workshops with clients and internal ICT resources to elicit planning tasks, product breakdowns etc.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills with the ability to understand technical concepts and terminology and express them in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop/assist with project plans and associated communication documents, project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- The ability to formulate documentation relating to information technology.
- Working knowledge of project management procedures and practices.
- Experience developing project initiation documents such as business cases, engaging stakeholders and users, developing solutions and implementing changes.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for systems analysis and design for information systems so that the systems meet support needs.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for the business and systems, analyse and design outcomes that meet the business requirements.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18757. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.