We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic and friendly Hygiene & Washroom Service Technician to join our team in Alice Springs.
In this role you will work to a daily run schedule maintaining hygiene & washroom services to our clients in Alice Springs & Uluru. You will be required to work on your own as well as in a team. You will also be required to maintain and achieve high levels of quality and customer service at all times.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Maintenance of our products (i.e soap dispensers and hand towel services) into customers washrooms,
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients,
- Working to a planned schedule within the Alice Springs region
- Identify opportunities to improve service standards for the customer
- The ability to work to a planned time-based schedule
- Flexibility with hours of work (availability to pick up additional hours as required due to annual/sick leave)
- Flexibility to work away from home as remote work will be required every 2nd week.
- A valid Australian Driver`s License
- Great communication skills
- Appreciation for high quality standards with the ability to self-assess from a customer`s perspective
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential
- Confident driver
The following requirements are essential for all applicants:
- Valid National Police Check within the last 12 months
- Currently hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children`s (Ochre) Card
- Immediate start available
Please apply now using the buttons below, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.