Our Client Is in the Heavy Equipment industry, you will be selling Mini Skid Steer Loader product range.
You must be self-motivated, well presented, customer focused with a strong desire to succeed, to be best of the best, and have the ability to manage a specific geographic territory which will require some travel and time away from home.
- Increase market share and profitability of products within the geographic territory which covers Greater Sydney areas
- Develop relationships and network at all levels of the industry.
- Meet minimum weekly quotas regarding meetings with customers/prospects and other metrics relating to prospecting and customer management activities
- Prepare and present professional sales proposals every time.
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations and technical presentations effectively.
- Deliver all new mini skid steer machines and provide onsite hand-overs and operator training.
- Regularly follow up with customer`s deliveries to insure they remain fully trained, well supported and highly satisfied with our products and services.
- Provide regular reports to the sales manager and maintain expense accounts.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Recent BDM/Sales Rep experience a must
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Able to grow your own portfolio
- Must be Mechanically minded
- Hold a MR or HR Licence an advantage
- Excellent salary package + Car Allowance + Bonuses
- ASAP start for the right person
- Work with a supportive team
- Easy to sell product
- Training provided
This role will suit someone who enjoys being on the road and build a client portfolio.
To find out more call Emma on 02 9188 5295 or apply now and attach your updated resume and we will give you a call.
MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply.