We are currently working with a well-established global Media Technology organization, who are seeking top industry talent to drive their continual growth within the Australian market and help reach new and existing businesses with ever-improving products and services.
Sitting within a strong senior leadership team, the Head of Sales is the primary driver for new business development and continuous support and upselling for existing clients. You will manage, train and inspire an existing business development and telesales team, bringing fresh ideas and approaches along the way.
Duties will include:
- Developing and implementing an ongoing sales strategy
- Taking a hands-on approach at every stage of the sales cycle
- Internal collaboration with the Sales Operations Manager to ensure procedures are efficient and effective
- Continuous research of relevant markets and awareness of the commercial environment
- Managing and mentoring the sales team, whilst providing reports and performance measures as required
- Manage overall performance and profitability against targets, budgets, KPIs and pricing decisions
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, whilst assisting the continual improvement of products and services
- Proven track record of successful B2B sales strategies in a long consultative sales cycle
- Experience in Media Sales and/or SaaS is preferred, with current market knowledge
- Extensive experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience managing and mentoring sizeable sales teams of varying roles
- Proactive hands on problem-solving
To be considered for the role, please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org