My client, a recognised leader within the Commercial Construction sector are currently looking to hire across numerous projects located throughout Sydney. This business is very well renowned within the industry and will provide a great platform to excel your career.
They are currently looking to identify a 2 x HSE Advisors immediately for two of their business-critical projects that are now underway.
About the company:
- Very well respected within the industry and is a builder of choice for many clients in the Sydney Metro area.
- Consistent growth has given them numerous projects for 2018.
- Our client covers health, education, government, office and leisure projects throughout the Sydney region in a new build, refurbishment and fit-out capacity.
- Projects range from $1M up to $20M
To be successful within this role, candidates MUST have demonstrated experience in a current or previous safety role within the construction industry.
- Developing and Administering HSE educational and compliance programs for employees, contractors and visitors
- Developing and implementing OH&S procedures based on company policies
- Incident investigation and recommending actions to prevent future occurrences
- Providing support, coordination and advice on HSE practices, systems and procedures
- Regularly liasing with Safety Manager's
- Managing and developing site based relationships, inclusive of the Sub-Contractors
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of all relevant legal, regulatory and company HSE requirements
What is required?
- Diploma in Safety OR Cert 4
- Construction HSE experience (3+ years)
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to drive positive HSE outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management experience
For a more detailed and confidential discussion, please contact Jordan on 0431046810 so we can provide you with more detail and content on the role.