This role is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join an impressive finance team in Melbourne's inner suburbs in this Group Financial Accountant role.
My client is global organisation which is well renowned in it's sector. Having gone from strength to strength over the past 18 months from a strategic growth strategy has created an increased requirement for an additional head in their high-performing finance team.
This role will be responsible for:
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Consolidation of monthly management accounts, annual and half yearly accounts
- Liaise with external stakeholders as required and co-ordinate year end audit
- Report to CFO and parent company in relation to financial queries
- Continually improve processes and procedures, including maintenance of SW and standard operating procedures
- Mentor junior accounting team members
The successful candidate will be in line with the below requirements:
- You will be a first time mover from a chartered environment, ideally a Big 4 audit background
- Alternatively you will be from a large corporate having held a similar Group Financial Accounting role previously
- Your communication skills will be exceptional and you will have the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
- You will be astute with systems, comfortable with MS Excel and have proven experience in process improvements
- Permanent opportunity with a large, global organisation
- Work closely with senior finance leadership team, with excellent training and development opportunities
- Impressive office located in Melbourne's inner suburbs
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Moira Nolan on +61 3 9607 5668.