- Begin a long-term career in Sales within an industry leader
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Adelaide CBD location
Who we are
We are News. We are Sport. We are Lifestyle. We are News Corp Australia.
As the nation’s most influential media organisation and the largest publisher across print and digital, News Corp Australia reaches an unduplicated audience of 16 million Australians every month. As well as our famous news and sport brands, we lead the way in fashion, food, health, real estate and parenting.
Here you’ll learn from the best, working across more than 150 household names including The Australian, The Advertiser, Vogue, and news.com.au. Together we grow our business and help shape the future of the media industry.
We are looking for energetic and ambitious graduates to join our Sales team in Adelaide.
Who you are
A true support role in the media advertising landscape, this is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level marketing, sales or business graduate who is passionate about developing their Sales career. The role of Account Executive will see you work closely with our high performing Sales Managers across Independent Agencies and Major Accounts for our digital and print assets.
You will partner with the Independent Agencies and Major Accounts sales team and support them in their quest to achieve sustainable revenue growth. Your key responsibilities will include: providing administrative support, undertaking client market research, pursuing client enquiries, management of data system entries, creating and updating presentations, and entering bookings into AdPoint and CyberSell.
You will be systems savvy with the ability to learn and adapt to new trends within the media industry.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidates will possess the following:
- High level administration skills with the ability to develop creative and well detailed sales proposals
- Strong attention to detail with incredible time management skills
- You may already have some experience in a sales or customer service role, for example hospitality or retail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop effective stakeholder relationships with key internal teams and individuals
- An ambitious attitude with a desire to follow a career path in Sales and/or Media
- Tertiary qualifications (or working towards) in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
These roles are full-time permanent and are located on Waymouth Street in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. There is a vibrant atmosphere, onsite cafe, subsidised gym and an array of restaurants and bars nearby as well to keep your work/life balance healthy. In addition to this, we offer an exceptional employee benefits and incentives program, a fun and fast-paced working environment, and further opportunities for career development.
To learn more about why a career at News Corp is a step in the right direction and to apply, please go to our website http://www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers