Get new similar jobs by email for
Financial Accountant -Start yo...
Kingston Human Capital has a range of Financial Accountant positions across Queensland Government. Start your New Year in a role.
About our Client
Kingston Human Capital has a range of Financial Accountant positions across Queensland Government. Situated in the CBD and surrounding suburbs, these positions boast cohesive teams and professional environments.
Within this role, you will:
• Manage the financial accounting function
• Ensure compliance with legislation, policy and standards
• Managing the preparation of the annual financial statements
• General Ledger - ensuring accuracy and integrity of key controls including reconciliations and registers.
• Maintaining the Departmental Chart of Accounts
• Manage the system Appraisals process as part of the CFO assurance framework
• Managing month end closing processes
• Manage the asset processes including reconciliations, stock takes and re-evaluations
• Managing the preparation of the Fringe Benefits Tax and Goods and Services Tax returns and ensuring tax records comply with relevant guidelines and legislation.
What is in it for you?
• A new role for 2018
• Get your new year to the right stuff
• Great hourly rates
Kingston Human Capital is proud to support Queensland Government. We cover all Accounting Roles: Management Accountants, Business Analysts, Financial Accountants, Tax Officers, Finance Officers, Accounts Reconciliation Specialists, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable