Who are we?
The Toll Group is the Asian region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, generating annual revenue of AU$8.3 billion and employing over 40,000 people across an extensive network of 1,200 sites throughout more than 50 countries across the world. We’re committed to providing a safe, diverse, satisfying and fulfilling workplace for all of our people. We value integrity, trust, teamwork and being open and transparent.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the Senior Financial Accountant in management and strategic decision-making, with a particular focus on the development of the Financial Accounting function.
- Undertake weekly and monthly reporting processes including the preparation of journal entries.
- Reconciliation of financial and management accounts
- Preparation and review of relevant tax schedules and returns
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, ensuring compliance and audit commitments are met
- Develop and maintain the technical skills and capabilities necessary to meet business requirements.
- Support the Senior Financial Accountant in overseeing statutory compliance across business functions.
The ideal candidate?
As the successful candidate you will be:
- CA/CPA qualified having performed a similar role previously.
- You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Degree qualified in business, finance or accounting.
- Proven experience in financial and management accounting, (minimum of three years’ experience)
- Strong commercial acumen. You will possess superior negotiation and influencing skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong stakeholder management focus.
- Commercially astute and strategic in approach you will have a successful track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated experience in a transport or logistics environment is desirable.
In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and dynamic team environment, a passionate company culture and the opportunity to be an integral part of Toll’s new direction.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Jennifer Wilson, Toll People, 03 9049 4014
We will not be liable for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers from recruitment agencies.