- Statutory Reporting Focused Role
- Short Term Contract - potential for extension / perm
- Close to Public Transport
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a strong technical all-round Financial Accountant to join a well-established, and respected organisation, who are true leaders within their field, both locally and globally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on assisting in preparation of the Group Consolidated Financial Reports, month end, external statutory reporting specifically IFRS and GAAP accounting. This role reports to the Head of Finance.
The main duties include:
- Coordination and preparation of External Statutory Reporting
- Review and prepare Financials Statements for consolidation
- Prepare monthly consolidation by coordinating regional and functional financial submissions.
- Prepare group consolidated result and communicate with senior management each month, with relevant supporting schedules for key transactions and variances.
- Prepare comprehensive set of monthly management papers
- Review and reconcile various balance sheet accounts such as prepayments, accrued income, accrued expenses, and JV accounts
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes and systems to promote improved control and reporting efficiency.
- Responsible for finalising month end results.
- Financial Accounting subject matter expert for IFRS and GAAP accounting
The successful applicant will have
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Statutory Accounts preparation in medium or large business (Preferably public listed)
- Group reporting in a multinational environmental either in a head office or in a subsidiary business.
- Proven working knowledge of IFRS and GAAP Accounting regulations
- Media Background ideally
- Working Holiday Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
About the client
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within the Media industry. With a diverse portfolio, they have now been recognized as an "employer of choice" in the market
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
, quoting Ref No JB3074.