- Leading OEM for Construction & Mining Equipment
- Excellent Opportunity to Learn with a leading OEM
- Quality & Safety Focused A Must!!!
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (http://www.hitachi-c-m.com/au) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
HCA’s Tom Price branch is currently looking for a Field Service Plant Mechanic to perform repairs and maintenance on a wide range of mining and construction equipment.
***Only candidates with demonstrated experience working as Field Service Heavy Diesel & Plant Mechanic of construction/mining equipment will be considered***
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing onsite maintenance, service & repairs on a wide range of mining & construction equipment
- Carrying out major component change outs and attending to breakdowns
- Undertaking diagnostic work whilst also liaising with technical support staff
To be successful in this role:
- You will hold relevant trade qualifications in Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Previous demonstrated experience working on FIFO rosters and diesel/plant maintenance of construction/mining equipment is essential!
- Able to work in a team or autonomously & have excellent communication skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
- Providing timely customer service
- Career development & OEM training
- Excellent rates of pay
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Annual Leave and Personal Leave
- Fulltime Permanent role
- Immediate start
- Job security
If you meet the above criteria then please Apply Now!!