- Industry Competitive Rates + Bi-Annual Bonus + Benefits
- OEM Training Technical & Non-Technical to further develop your career
- Work on Quality Products within some of WA's largest Mine Sites
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (www.hcma.com.au) is a global brand & leading supplier of a variety of machinery and equipment for the Construction, Forestry and Mining industries.
Due to continued growth HCA are looking to significantly increase their FIFO teams with highly skilled and experience Heavy Plant Mechanics throughout the Perth, Pilbara and North West regions.
These are Permanent Full Time Roles!!
Working a FIFO 2/1 Roster from Perth, your main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out major component change outs, across various mine sites
- Performing maintenance servicing and repairs on a wide range of Hitachi mining equipment
- Able to work in a team or autonomously
- Liaising with technical support staff
- Providing timely customer service
To be successful in this role:
- You will hold relevant trade qualifications of Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Previous mine site experience
- Experience in maintenance and servicing of mining equipment is essential
- Previous experience with major component change outs
- Good communication skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
HCA is offering:
- Access to ongoing OEM training and benefits
- Excellent safe working conditions
- An opportunity to work on a wide range of Hitachi mining equipment at sites throughout WA & NT