Macquarie is currently looking to recruit a broad spectrum of roles within our Financial Management Group and are looking to get in touch with talented Senior Manager Level Chartered Accounting (CA) qualified candidates. Our business is growing and there are major strategic initiatives being driven across the Group. Opportunities exists in Group Central teams and Business units and include financial control, technical accounting advisory, and decision support and business analyst roles.
Key responsibilities may include:
- providing decision support insights to the business through financial analysis
- preparation of monthly management reporting packs including commentary
- preparation of financial reporting packs and ensuring accuracy of financial information
- annual and monthly forecasting and budgeting
- assessment of financial control environments
- process design and documentation in connection with major strategic projects
We are seeking driven and high performing candidates who are looking to use their analytical aptitude, problem solving and strong communication skills to drive insights and add value to a business unit. In addition, we ask that you:
- are Chartered Accountant (CA) qualified
- have experience within a Big 4 firm, chartered organisation or within a major financial institution
- are highly motivated and organised with outstanding interpersonal skills and proven ability to manage and prioritise across diverse stakeholders
- have a strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously and within a cohesive team
In return, we will provide you a challenging and rewarding opportunity with clear progression pathways and exposure to senior stakeholders across the organisation.