Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
A global professional services firm based in the Perth CBD is seeking their new Executive Assistant to join their office. They are looking for an experienced EA, that can bring their skills to the table and hit the ground running.
Our client is a global professional services firm that pride themselves on their organisation's culture. They are fast paced, and value hard work but they're also a tight knit family. They have a terrific reputation in the Perth market and have a long list of top tier clients.
Document Production and Formatting
Positive attitude with a willingness to provide the highest levels of internal and
external client service
• Able to work on own initiative and to have a solutions-orientated approach
• Maintains client and partner confidentiality
• Demonstrates organisational/administrative skills
• Prioritises—a proactive forward thinker
• Possesses the maturity to work autonomously with strong decision-making skills
• Employs highly developed interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills and has ability to
initiate and compose own correspondence
• Can work accurately and effectively under extreme pressure, whilst remaining calm
• Resilient, mature and have integrity, with a quietly strong, but not intimidating
• Is a role model that colleagues can emulate
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Flexible with workload
A brilliant chance to join a global business in the heart of the Perth CBD. Grow your career, hone your skill set and bring what you have to the table.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Daniel La Spina on +61 8 6430 6411.