Get new similar jobs by email for
Event Sales Administration Ass...
Event Sales Administration Assistant- Part-time $22.04 per hour
What You’ll Do
The Event Sales Administration Assistant supports the sales team in executing the important behind-the-scenes sales administrative functions that keep the venue functioning efficiently. Without this critical role, our efforts to provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests would be impossible.
To be successful in this role, you have to be a great multi-tasker, communicator and team player. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team in a variety of ways including management of inbound calls and emails, assigning leads into rotation, completing administrative duties as outlined by the Director of Sales, keeping the office organized and clean, as well as other miscellaneous tasks that may be necessary to support the event sales processes.
How You’ll Do It
• Answer the phones promptly and with a positive attitude.
• Qualify and distribute all leads. (Phone, web and walk in leads).
• Follow phone guidelines identified in the phone shop report.
• Make event packets and event playing cards.
• Process initial event deposits and final event payments.
• Track all payments and email receipts to clients.
• Complete event checkouts.
• File all paperwork in designated locations as to ensure paperwork can be found when needed.
• Ensure there are always a minimum of 25 site packets and 25 thank you cards available.
• Relay any discrepancies between agreements and payments to owning Event Sales Manager or Event Sales Consultant.
• Identify any discrepancies between events schedule and event packets and relay to owning Event Sales Manager or Event Sales Consultant and the Director of Sales.
• Print BEO’s for the kitchen team for the following week’s events and for the sales team for the BEO meetings.
• Be an example of our core values daily and hold yourself accountable to Topgolf standards.
• Proactively identify ways to improve the office processes and elevate team excellence.
What We’re Looking For
• A person with a passion for event sales who is seeking a career
• Cash handling and Administration experience
• Excellent communication, time-management and organization skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge of Delphi an advantage
• High level of energy and enthusiasm
• Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays