- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 480 services nationally, including 21 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Bambino's Kindergarten Horningsea Park has an exciting opportunity for passionate Early Childhood Teacher / Assistant Centre Manager to join the Centre.
We are seeking a high performing employee with the drive to develop amazing relationships with families, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children.
Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For further information/photo's of this service, please visit the Centre's website below:
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assist the Manager in all aspects of Centre operations
- Supervise the programs and the quality of care the Centre provides
- Ensure that the programs provided encompass all aspects of children development
- Maintain centre's records and implement Centre policies and procedures
- Identify and assist in meeting the training needs of team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress and ensure school readiness
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Sustain effective communication with parents
- Maintain and manage the resources for your room
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding or studying towards a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA
- A current Working with Children Check
- Sound knowledge on the use of QikKids and CCMS
- An ability to implement great curriculum
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our staff benefits are:
- Be part of a team that celebrates success through a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- Sponsorship if required
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 35% discount on Child Care
- Access to employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.