Up to date resources and technology to take programming to the next level
Amazing outdoor environments you'll never want to leave
About the Company
With over a decade of experience in the childcare sector, running various campuses under a number of different names, we re-branded in 2012 under the one name of Only About Children (Oac). We have over 40 Early Education and Preschool campuses for 0-5 year old children with many more in development throughout Sydney and Melbourne.
This is no ordinary childcare. At Only About Children, we offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today's families. We focus on innovation, development, and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
About the Campus
Together with architects, Law Architects and Elsie+Betty, we have been able to create inspiring and exciting play and learning spaces built specifically for the development of nursery, toddler and preschool children. Highlights of this campus include;
- Modern design with high ceilings, natural light and extensive use of wood and glass.
- Set over three stories with separate state of the art learning and play environments for nursery, toddler and kindergarten aged children.
- Two very large outdoor play spaces with a handcrafted tree-house, bike track, water play and river bed, sandpits and a sports court drenched in morning and afternoon sunlight.
-Private Nursery with sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula.
-Campus Cook and onsite kitchen serving breakfast, lunch, and snacks from 7am
- Café style dining for children Essential Requirements
• Completed Diploma of Children's Services/ECEC with a strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results • Experience as a room leader, or similar role with proven results • A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education • Ability to think "outside the square" - we push boundaries and challenge the norm! • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages • Commitment to excellence in early childhood • Ability to lead, mentor, and support the team
If this is you, then we'd love to:
• Give you a challenge - we want you to make a positive impact • Provide you with benefits - we provide discounted childcare • Celebrate your achievements - we love to recognise great work • Work hard and play hard together - we like to have fun
We look out for our children - these positions will require the preferred candidates to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.