Great role for a Customer Service Representative to start a new role in a company that fosters fantastic long term opportunity as well as a clear career progression plan! Apply here!
As a major stakeholder in the industrial manufacturing and building materials industry for Western Sydney, our client is looking to take on a new member to their Customer Service team for their facility based in Sydney's South Western Sector. In this role you will be the face of the business and will be required to manage a medium to high volume of customer enquiries and provide great service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage telephone calls professionally and efficiently employing exceptional communication skills
- Attend to customer requests received by telephone, email or face to face, and immediately provide the requested information or ascertain who best can provide the information, and route the request to that person
- Ensure all orders received are entered in the IFS system promptly and accurately
- Trace status of orders / backorders and coordinate with internal departments for order completion
- Liaise between production department and customers to efficiently answer enquiries concerning deliveries and production
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause; selecting and implementing the most appropriate and optimum solution to resolve the issue; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Record details of customer enquiries, comments and complaints and details of actions taken
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Prepare and forward preliminary paperwork for Credits, Returns / Replacements to the Accounts department
- Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives
Successful candidates will ideally have ample experience in customer service or a similar role with a focus on efficiency and contributing to the team culture. Such individuals require the following:
- Articulate and concise over the phone
- Strong focus on career growth and building own skills
- Opportunity to work close to home!
- Great Company, Great Culture
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Beautiful open plan office located in inner west location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact
James Gear on +61 2 8221 8156.