Customer Service Managers help to drive great results and bring our customer promise to life.
- Share your passion for sporting and fitness with one of Australia's favourite retailers
- Grow your career with a Top 10 retail organisation
- Lead a dynamic team
- Enjoy market-leading discounts and benefits
A high performance career awaits you at Australia's leading sports retail brand
Rebel WODEN is seeking the next great leader to assist with coaching and supporting our passionate and talented store team. As the Customer Service Manager you will assist with driving outstanding performance, using your experience from previous fast-paced team leadership roles.
About the role:
Our Customer Service Manager lead by example and are responsible for delivering and maintaining excellent team standards in the following areas:
- Customer service – providing solutions and in-store experiences that inspire our customers to live their passion
- Merchandising – boosting store sales through inventory management and store presentation
- Teamwork – coaching and support your team to achieve store goals and objectives together
- Product knowledge – providing expert advice on our great range of brands and products
- Team management & development – recruiting and developing team members to realise their potential
- Maximise business opportunities - ensuring sales activities align with our marketing strategy
- Reporting – financial, sales and budget management
As a key player in our high-performing team you'll demonstrate initiative, thrive in a fast paced environment, deliver great communication and customer service, and have sound PC, literacy and numeracy skills. Previous experience in an Assistant Manager, Floor Manager or similar 2IC position will be very highly regarded.
With more than 650 stores, Super Retail Group is one of Australasia's largest and most successful retail organisations. Our supportive team culture, extensive professional development opportunities, and team benefits such as discounts across all our brands are just some of the reasons our 12,000 team members tell us Super Retail Group is a great place to work.
“As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements.”
A proud official partner to the FFA. Our sponsorship promotes grass roots participation in sport and invests in raising the profile of women in sports across equality, and developing pathways into elite levels.
For more information or to apply, visit www.shareourpassion.com
Closing date subject to change