Our client is a leader in the Liner Shipping Industry and is looking to employ an enthusiastic Documentation Coordinator to join there busy team in Sydney.
- Professional environment
- CBD location
- Career development
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Evaluate shipping instructions
- Work in conjunction with Overseas Docs Centre for B/L generation
- Create maritime transport documents and assign transport parties
- Insert documentary revenues
- Create prepaid invoices, assign rates of exchange
- Issue of certificates and consulate documents, mailing of docs
- Distribute maritime transport documents and invoices
- Supply regulatory bodies with manifest data and 24 hour rule manifesting
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Handling and execution of internal security requirements
- Effective and professional communication with internal/external customers
- Working to achieve and meet departmental KPI’s
Requirements and Qualifications
- Shipping or freight forwarding experience an advantage
- An ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Microsoft Office systems
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skill set with full operational responsibility and work for a well-established company in a great team environment.
You will be rewarded with further training and development, and excellent working conditions.
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Michael Polsson on 0490 072 168 .
People in Focus provide job opportunities in freight, shipping and logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you. www.peopleinfocus.com.au www.facebook.com/PeopleinFocus