Get new similar jobs by email for
Corporate Services Project Off...
• Temporary full time for up to 12 months, with a possibility of extension.
• $92,470 – $102,359 per annum, plus employers contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
• NSW Parliament, Sydney CBD
Corporate Services provides management and support services to the Clerk, the Speaker and members of the Legislative Assembly in relation to members' electorate offices, including leasing, refurbishment, relocation, property maintenance and equipment purchases.
Corporate Services is also responsible for governance and corporate communications for the Legislative Assembly; the provision of training and professional development for electorate office staff; and management of contracts relating to electorate offices.
Purpose and Context of Position
The Corporate Services Project Officer assists the Director in the management of contracts and projects relating to electorate offices; the development and implementation of policy; corporate communications; training and professional development for electorate office staff.
The ongoing management of projects will require the Corporate Services Officer to consult with stakeholders, utilise correct procurement mechanisms and ensure that appropriate governance & legislative instruments are utilised as part of delivering projects successfully.
How to apply
To apply for this position please attach to your application:
• Your covering letter (maximum one page) which outlines your experience against the role accountabilities, as described in the position description.
• Your up-to-date resume (maximum five pages) which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this position, and
• Your response (maximum two pages) to the targeted questions below.
Your resume and response to the following targeted questions will be the initial assessment method used to determine your suitability for this position compared to other applicants. Applications that do not include a response to the targeted questions cannot be comparatively assessed and are unlikely to progress to the next stage of assessment.
1. Describe a project or position in which you have had to balance multiple issues and competing priorities and meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision and direction.
2. Outline your experience working and consulting with stakeholders to deliver key strategic and operational outcomes. What strategies did you adopt to manage the relationships and achieve your outcomes?
Electronic attachments must be MS Word compatible or in pdf format.
Technical assistance: Should you encounter any technical problems, please contact ‘I work for NSW’ helpdesk 1800 562 679 (Monday - Friday).
Applications must be lodged online through http://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/
Job Reference: 00005KLO
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 27 September 2017 (11.59pm)