Find your job faster
Get notified when jobs like this hit the market
Whoops, we noticed something was incorrect...
Get new similar jobs by email for
Corporate Account Executive
Our client is currently looking for their next Corporate Account Executive to join their team and manage the existing portolio of clients, whist onboarding new businesses.
Our client is the national association representing human resource and people management professionals, who have over 20,000 members from Australia and across the globe.
• Set the professional standard for HR in Australia through HR certification
• Provide education and training services in HR, people management and business skills
• Produce world-class conferences, including our biggest annual event, the AHRI National Convention & Exhibition
• Hold seminars and networking opportunities all over Australia
• Commend excellence in HR practice across Australia through their awards.
Working within a sales team towards individual and collective targets, the primary purpose of this position is to generate sales revenue for AHRI’s suite of corporate
opportunities focussing on sponsorship. Other products and services include but are not limited to CPD (certification, formal education, corporate training, eLearning,
webinars, events, org membership).
The role requires but is not limited to:
The successful candidate will:
• Well-developed communication, account and relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Extensive B2B, target driven sales experience including cold calling and prospecting for new business, both remotely and face to face.
• Consultative sales style and ability to build strong client relationships
• Ability to build, create and continually improve the value propositions that are relevant to AHRI’s corporate clients, within the means and scope of AHRI’s
capabilities and can achieve and exceed set budgets/targets
• Highly motivated with a positive and optimistic attitude and strong work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time management planning and organisational skills with attention to detail
• Experience in working with teams and effective team player
• Experience working for an association &/or in the not for profit sector highly regarded
• Sound understanding of the HR profession and the HR marketplace well regarded
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Business Development/Account Executive to take the next step in their career in the HR space.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Oscar Knight on 03 9607 5661.