Cook opportunities have arisen for Hamilton Island's new Pizzeria due to open in November 2018. Be part of an opening team for this exciting new venture.
About The Role
- Live on island
- Full time permanent position, afternoon shifts
- Fast paced, high volume pizza preparation and production
- Completed mise en plus for service (primarily chopping)
- Clean and maintain kitchen to exacting standards
- Strong knife skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Interest and enthusiasm for kitchen work
- Impeccable grooming and personal presentation - you will be working in an open kitchen
- High level of physically fitness - this is a demanding role in hot and humid tropical conditions
Island of Opportunity
- Largest inhabited island in the Whitsundays located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Explore a range of work opportunities through our multi-hire program - pick up extra shifts in other outlets/departments
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Gain a qualification whilst working through the Robert Oatley College on island.
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Close-knit social environment and work culture
- Walk to work - forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
To apply, click the Apply button or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers