- $800-$850 per day
- CBD based
- 6 month contract
Project: Business critical projects looking for Change Managers within a leading Financial Services organisation.
- End to end Change management including strategy, planning, and implementation.
- Implementation planning, managing and delivering all facets of change interventions to people impacted by the change and project outcomes including business process, training and communications.
- Development and delivery of a comprehensive communications plan.
- Effective stakeholder engagement and management so that change is aligned against the project vision.
- Planning of training to ensure impacted resources adopt core migration changes and the change is embedded within BAU processes.
- Assessment and definition of change management activities required across the Project deliverables.
- Reporting status of change management and communication activities and assisting in identifying, reporting and escalating key change issues and risks within the project.
You must have:
- 5+ years change management experience on business and/or technology projects using a variety of change management methodologies and tools I.e. ADKAR, Prosci
- MUST have superannuation / advice / financial planning / wealth management experience.
- Experience in leading, managing and motivating the business in owning and driving the change.
- Strong written & verbal comms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, establishing good working relationships with fellow colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
- Exceptional facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to influence and establish credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience managing resistance.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please click the apply button or for a confidential discussion, please contact Abeer Muhammad in our Sydney office.