Get new similar jobs by email for
Certificate II in Electrotechn...
Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) - UEE22011
Interested in a career as an Electrician or Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic?
All Trades Queensland’s Certificate II in Electrotechnology is highly regarded as a recognised pathway to an electrical trade and will provide you with the basic skills, knowledge and industry experience to help you gain an electrical or refrigeration & air-conditioning apprenticeship!
Tailored specifically to meet industry needs, and to provide the best “job ready” candidates, students who successfully complete this Certificate II in Electrotechnology will also receive the following:
· Construction Industry White Card (Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCCOHS1001A )
· Work Safely at Heights (CPCCCM2010B)
· CPR Training (Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID001)
· 3 weeks of real on the job experience, organised by All Trades Qld
· Credits towards your First Year studies in the electrical trade
· Opportunity to gain an apprenticeship with All Trades Qld for high performing students!
Course Method & Duration
Training will be a combination of theory and practical activities and assessment at our Nerang Training Facility PLUS invaluable, real on the job experience!
Monday - Friday (for 10 weeks, includes 3 weeks work experience)
8:00am - 4:00pm
Cost & Payment
You may be eligible for funding to undertake this course.
Student contribution fees will apply and range between $29-$100*.
(* Eligibility criteria applies - Please contact us to discuss further, if not eligible further fees will apply).
Our next intake is on 29th January 2018, please contact us to secure your place
All Trades Queensland Pty Ltd
RTO NUMBER: 40553
UEE22011 - Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
2 Palings Court, Nerang, QLD 4211
Outcomes & Registration
Students who successfully complete this course will be issued with a nationally recognised qualification
Apply now or phone 13 18 30 / email: for more information