Our client is looking for an experienced CNC and/ or NUM with strong oncology experience.
Sustain Healthcare Recruitment are currently seeking a senior nurse cancer care coordinator. This role is a CNC and or NUM level to join a busy hospital service.
Our roles offer you the opportunity to join modern, private health service, giving you the opportunity to work in a technologically-advanced setting.
- Interview ASAP
- Start immediately
- Previous experience in oncology services with knowledge of a verity of tumor streams is essential
- Post-graduate qualifications are desirable
- Nurses with a strong acute Oncology/ radiation therapy experience encouraged to apply
- You will work along side day oncology services and clinics - you must be passionate about cancer care
- Located in central Sydney
- NUM`S / CNC and CNS level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Previous coordination experience is highly desirable
- Fast pace role
- Beautiful suburban modern facility
- $200 voucher sign on bonus if you sign up for work before 31st December 2017 and complete 13 weeks of work through SustainHealth
- Work for a well-established and respected health service
- Salary starting at $100,000 + super + benefits (mobile / laptop)
- Permanent position
- 457 Visa options may be available for candidates who have appropriate skills and relevant experience
- You will be passionate and motivated
- Hold full registration with AHPRA as a Nurse
- Have excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- You will be interested in self-development and progression
- You will have past experience as a CNS/CNC
- NUM/ coordinator candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- You must have strong Oncology experience
- Required 5+ years’ experience
- Be happy to undertake a full Police Clearance certification and or WWCC
- You may need to hold a current, valid Driver`s License (role and location dependant)
- Have the right to live and work in Australia for the duration of your contract
How to Apply:
If you would like to learn more about this role or send an enquiry to Ami@sustainhr.com.au
We look forward to working with you.