Get new similar jobs by email for
We are seeking experienced CNC Machinists to operate on a casual ongoing basis at our client`s workshop in Welshpool.
The role is an ongoing position, 10 hour days with a rotating roster every 2-4 weeks depending on work load, between morning and afternoon shifts.
To be successful for the role you must possess the below:
* Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - 1st Class Machinist
* Previous CNC Machining experience preferably Hankook, Hyundai, Warner & Swaysey CNC Oil and Country Lathes with Fanuc and Fagor controllers and/or manual lathes
* Forklift and Dogman Ticket essential
* Own reliable transport
* WA Driver Licence
* 2 recent contactable work references (6 months)
* Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol test.
If you meet the above criteria and want an opportunity click the "Apply" button and attach your resume.
Please note: Only Australian residents with unrestricted working rights may apply for this role.