Trojan Recruitment Group are looking for a CNC Machine Operator to work at Darra. Our client is a manufacturing market leader who are currently expanding their business due to increased growth.
Previous experience with operating CNC machinery is essential.
Experienced CNC Machine Operator
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity
- Darra location
- Demonstrated experience in fabrication and welding environment
- Demonstrated understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings and documentation
- Demonstrated experience in quality systems, procedures and documents
- Good communication skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):-
- Maintenance of CNC Machinery (i.e. identifying and fixing faults, performing troubleshooting as required)
- Construct, assemble, maintain and repair of weldments and components in accordance with drawings and work instructions
- Use of CNCand manual machines, including cutting equipment, hand or power tools in accordance with drawings and production requirements
- Work to a schedule as directed by Section Supervisors and Production Manager, to best satisfy production requirements
- Maintaining the work health and safety procedures and documentation to ensure the company`s compliance with internal and external requirements
- Measuring, scribing and cutting of components as required.
To be eligible for the role you must have the following skills/experience:-
- Previous experience operating CNC machinery in a production manufacturing environment (Essential)
- Previous experience using CNC on wood (i.e teak, maple, and various other hardwoods)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A strong safety focus
- Current resume with two recent and contactable work references
- Current driver`s licence and reliable transport
- Ability to participate in drug and alcohol testing if required
Please Note: Candidates from kitchen manufacturing backgrounds will be highly regarded.
Did you want to know more about this great long term work opportunity?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please APPLY ONLINE using the appropriate link below.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in Australia. Only short listed candidates who meet the above selection criteria will be contacted for this role.