Business Sales Consultant - Melbourne.
- $50,000 base, realistic OTE of $85,000, with high achievers earning well in excess
- $10,000 high performance based quarterly bonus + uncapped commission
- Innovative incentives (iPads, TV's, interstate and international trips away)
- Free breakfast every morning
- Australia's best reward and recognition program
Our rapid growth and success in Australia is creating excellent opportunities within our Business Sales Consultant team.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth with our Sydney, Perth & New Zealand offices, we are expanding and opening a brand new office in Melbourne CBD and looking for experienced Business Sales Consultants (BSC) to join our team and playing a pivotal role in it's success.
As a BSC, you will be provided with new business opportunities that you will contact and arrange appointments with for our Business Development Managers (BDM) to interact and expand their client portfolios. Our BDM's will be selling end-to-end workplace relations solution, to ensure Australia's small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) set solid foundations for fairness and safety in their workplace. It is an offering that has seen us partner with over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 15,000 clients in just five years in Australia, making us the market leader in the industry.
As you meet your KPI's, your salary will be increased to $60,000 at the 6 month mark, an increase in your uncapped commission percentage and continue to receive a bonus as you meet each milestone, allowing you make up $10,000 per quarter in bonus alone.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, at Employsure, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of $100,000 per annum.
All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for speaking with prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling.
You will be provided with extensive internal and external training to ensure your professional growth in the role, work in an ultra-modern office with the latest technology to support the sales cycle and the opportunity to create your mark in a hardworking, high performing and highly rewarded team.Key accountabilities.
The right person will have:
- Contact leads to arrange meetings with prospect clients for your field sales representative to attend
- Contacting SME leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the product and services-
- at least 12 months outbound experiences in phone based sales
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- experience in cold calling with a consultative approach
- good organisational skills, accompanied with the drive to earn
- the ability to thrives in a fast paced environment
Join us, and we will map out your path to success.