Get new similar jobs by email for
Banquet Waiters | Perth
Full Job Description
We are currently seeking experienced banquet waiters to join our team at some of Perth`s best venues. Agency banquet work allows you to pick and choose your hours, and work in a variety of exciting places. Our clients place a huge emphasis on high quality service and we help them find the best staff to get them through the upcoming busy period.
If you want flexible working arrangements whilst working in different venues across the city, then this is the opportunity for you!
· Lots of immediate work available with on-going bookings
· Jobs in and around Perth
· Great rates of pay, paid weekly
· Join an amazing team of dedicated and passionate waiters
· Offer training to help grow your job opportunities
The ideal candidate:
· Has experience working in high end hotels, banquet/function venues, or event catering companies
· Has experience working across different styles of functions: private/corporate/cocktail parties/sit-down dinners/conferences, etc.
· Understands the importance of excellent presentation and grooming, and is committed to providing the highest level of customer service
· Has a current WA RSA
· Is prepared to undergo a Police Check
· Is available to work large event days.
Pinnacle People is Australia’s largest and only National Recruitment, Contract and Labour Hire Recruitment Partner. We pride ourselves on delivering fast and efficient service to our blue-chip client base. Our team live and breathe hospitality and find the best jobs around Australia for you. Those on working holidays can get work all around Australia as we have offices and work available in every state and territory of Australia!
Simply apply by forwarding your resume to:
Pinnacle People - Temporary Staffing Division
4/26 St George`s Terrace
08 9287 3888
Stay in touch and be the first to know of other exciting opportunities - Twitter @pinnaclepeople or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PinnaclePeopleAustralia
Please note: If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.