Get new similar jobs by email for
Associate Recruitment Consulta...
Love working with people in an ever evolving job environment? Recruitment Consultant is your next challenge!
Your new company
At Hays, we are known for being passionate about making a difference to our clients and candidates. We are supportive of your learning and thrive on a meritocratic culture that rewards and promotes people based on results. We play a unique role in the global world of work and we are calling for ambitious and individuals ready to get in on the ground floor and begin an career with a team of driven, committed people who like to have fun while achieving their goals.
Your new role
We believe that the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. When you join Hays, we will inspire you to make a difference to the world of work in a sales career that enables you to:
• Take ownership of your career and its direction
• Manage and grow your own client portfolio
• Source new candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
• Business develop and establish relationships with new clients
• Provide excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
• Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
• Handle the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships
What you'll need to succeed
We don’t expect you to be the finished article yet but you will know you are in the right place because you are:
• Highly motivated and sales driven
• Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
• Energized by connecting with new people and confident to establish new relationships
• Driven towards hitting targets and achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
• Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
• Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
• Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
What you'll get in return
We believe in growing our own talent, so we will to invest heavily in your development because we know that the learning journey never stops. And if you don’t yet have proven skills in recruitment we will help you to develop them through our training programme which includes:
• Formal classroom training - we will send you to Sydney twice in your first four months
• Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
• Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and team mates
• Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
• Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor to your clients
• A new training programme at every stage of your career with Hays, through to management and leadership
As well as the comprehensive training, we also offer a range of rewards and benefits:
• Global career opportunities
• Health, leisure and lifestyle rewards
• Team glory goal nights out and monthly celebrations
• Referral bonuses
• Paid parental leave
• Annual conference, Christmas parties and high achiever events
Once you develop your expertise and achieve results you will be offered fast tracked career opportunities both locally and globally. These are just some of the reasons Hays was voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For 2016’ at the Recruitment International Awards.
What to do now
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. You could have the opportunity to make your mark in your career with the market leading agency and be proud of who you work for too.
Want to know more? Contact: Amy Hallisey – Internal Recruitment – (03) 8616 8416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.