- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- A Dedicated Leadership and Management program delivered in partnership with the Australian Institute of Management
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 470 services nationally, including 20 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Greenwood Bronte has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Assistant Centre Manager to join our Centre. We are seeking a dedicated employee with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Children’s Services or Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood), and/or studying towards a Bachelor Degree in Education.
- A current Working with Children Check
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge on the use of QikKids and CCMS
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assist the Manager in all aspects of Centre operations
- Supervise the programs and the quality of care the Centre provides
- Ensure that the programs provided encompass all aspects of children development
- Maintain and implement Centre policies and procedures
- Maintain the Centre’s records
- Identify and assist in meeting the training needs of team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Our staff benefits are:
- Be part of a team that celebrates success through a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 35% discount on Child Care
- Access to employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.