My client is a Retail Clothing business that requires a strong Junior Accountant. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will have the ability to balance day to day accounting responsibilities autonomously, while maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
An excellent opportunity for an immediately available Junior Accountant to excel in a growing organisation.
- Assist in the timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and end of year reports.
- Investigating and reporting on Store Banking variances
- Charge back minimisation, investigation and reporting
- Have the ability to liaise with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks required by management
The successful candidate will have:
- BA in Accounting and working towards their CPA/CA qualification.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and perform ad-hoc requests from senior management in a timely manner.
- They will be proficient with financial systems, with a willingness to learn.
- Intermediate to advance at excel.
- $25-30 per hour + Super
- CBD location
- Immediate start
To apply online please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ross MacDonald on.