- Full time Permanent Role $60k-$62k+Super
- 2 years experience essential! Training Provided!
- Braeside Location
Exciting Assistant accountant opportunity in Braeside, training and mentoring to be provided, Supports CPA!
Your new company
Dealing with a range of different products, this organisation is a market leader. Primary support to the Finance manager ensuring all processes and procedures assigned are 100% accurate, completed on time and includes comprehensive backup for the Finance assistant role. This role also supports customer service and some aspects of Business Administration management.
Your new role
- Preparation of Financial Statements on a monthly basis including balance Sheet, P&L and cashflow.
- Debtors Finance processing and Reconciliation and Month end reports
- Reporting including;
- Logistics Cost reporting
- Stock reporting
- Bank Interest cost reports
- MAUS – Monthly Sales Data report and upload
- Goods Receipt and Landed Costs Processing
- Follow up all warehouses Goods Receipt Daily
- Enter Goods Receipts Daily
- Process Landed Costs
- Accounts payable (1 entity)
- Accounts receivable (1 entity)
- Information technology
- Quality Management
- Customer service
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting is essential
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and a can do attitude
- Advanced level of excel
- Excellent Communication skills
What you'll get in return
- A rewarding role with the opportunity to further develop your accounting skills
- A supportive team environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Tracey Pereira 0399463500 email@example.com