Get new similar jobs by email for
Your New Company
Our client is a successful construction company in the CBD who have grown exponentially and have a strong reputation in the industry. Operating as a family business and rewarding their staff with flexibility and ongoing career development, this is a fantastic time to join an established company.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role as Assistant Accountant will be governed by your level of experience as well as your areas of interests. Responsibilities include:
- End to end Accounts Payable (high volume) - supported by a team of AP administrators
- Accounts Receivable (raising invoices and receipting)
- Cash management
- Management accounting (job cost reporting packs, BAS preparation, balance sheet reconciliations, P&L recs, depreciation of assets)
- ad hoc administration as required
What You`ll Need to Succeed
- Strong communication skills; ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders from executive level to site-based staff and external parties
- Demonstrated experience in the construction industry
- CA/CPA in progress or the intention to start
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience to be successful, please click Apply Now or contact the Design & Build Finance team on 8535 3100 for more information.
Please note, candidates without construction or relevant industry experience will not be considered.