Great opportunity for an eager Assistant Accountant / Project Administer to work for a leading commercial real estate company in Sydney`s CBD.
Work for a leading commercial real estate company with a great reputation and fantastic opportunity to progress your career.
- Assist with management accounting activities and help ensure monthly accounts are completed on time.
- Analysis of monthly variances at months end and input into systems and reporting enhancements.
- Ensuring all month end procedures are adhered to and deadlines met.
- Processing and managing the end of month journal process, including analysis to ensure that all the required accruals have been raised in a timely manner and are accurate.
- Manage set up, cost reports, financial accounting of projects.
- Project creation, monthly AP and AR transactions, month end accruals in Peoplesoft
- A bachelor degree in accounting or part qualified
- 2-3 years direct experience in managing financials
- Sound communication skills
- Proficiency with PeopleSoft
Competitive salary and career progression for the right candidate.