- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts
- Actively promote the products and services of Hire Fleet
- Office is based in the Western suburbs of Sydney
This large business expands its reach all over the world and specialises in a variety of bridging projects across the rail, road, construction and utilities industries. They are a rare company who can construct, manufacture, and design steel prefabricated products for temporary hire or permanent structures.
Based in the Western suburbs of Sydney, you will be a motivated and driven individual who visits your customers daily to promote the features and benefits of your equipment hire range. Strong attention to detail will be required as you will liaise with a variety of departments to provide outstanding customer service.
To be successful for this role you will be required to have:
- Monitor customer activity to ensure maximum usage of equipment hire
- Manage a customer portfolio to sell, promote and market a range of products
- Recommend new business opportunities and product lines to the current fleet
- Build relationships with new and established customers in various industries
- Negotiate, prepare and present sales plans, strategies and promotions
- Communicate with internal contacts daily to achieve required outcomes
- Submit weekly reports on sales, competitor / market activity and industry trends.
You will be supplied with the tools of the trade to succeed which incorporates a company car, mobile phone, laptop, ongoing training and future growth.
It’s highly regarded your background is from the manufacturing, building or construction industries as this company understand that its staff are their greatest asset.
Please send your resume now or for a confidential conversation contact Jane on 03 8726 2929.