Boral is one of Australia's largest building products manufacturers. Boral Roofing & Masonry operates three concrete roof tile plants, in the cities of Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, one clay roof tile plant at Wyee, on the New South Wales Central Coast and masonry plants in Queensland and Adelaide.
The Architectural Specifications Manager is responsible for maximising specification opportunities for the Boral range of Roofing & Masonry products.
Internally the role must work collaboratively with all stakeholders including administration, sales & contracting teams to deliver on the business strategy, in accordance to Boral's policies, procedures and manufacturing capabilities.
The external focus is on establishing & maintaining relationships with architects and specifiers by ensuring that specifications for Boral RME products are growing through the following:
- Launch of new products to Architects & Building designers nationally
- Actively pursue Display home contracts for new products nationally with builders
- Develop architectural campaigns & presentations for architects (Publications, digital & face to face)
- Assist with the integrated design of Boral Roofing & masonry products into residential & commercial projects.
- Develop sample presentation packs for architects
- Assist with new product development
- Consult engineers for the specification of Masonry commercial wall and paving products
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary architectural/ building qualifications (preferred)
- Manage and strategically develop financially sound business initiatives
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people
- Personal drive and results- orientated
- Must be prepared to travel on a regular basis interstate
This position can be based at any of our Roofing & Masonry state sites which include Greystanes, Emu Plains in Sydney; Pooraka in South Australia or Springvale in Victoria.
This position offers a challenging and exciting career with an industry leader and provides genuine career growth opportunities. A competitive remuneration package is being offered. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the development and safety of our employees.
If you are interested in this position please press APPLY or visit