Get new similar jobs by email for
Arborists & Wood Chipper Opera...
Workforce International is one of Australia’s leading Recruitment Providers. We support a large number of government, civil infrastructure & utility services contractors throughout Victoria.
Our client is a nationally recognized provider of landscape and infrastructure services to Local Government. We are currently seeking qualified Arborists to assist our client to service their municipal contracts for Parks and Gardens works around the North, East or South East suburbs of Melbourne.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of trees and tree cultures. Some experience in tree work is preferred and a strong attitude to Safety is mandatory.
• Fulltime/casual with the prospects of permanent
• 7am – 3pm, Monday to Friday
• Perform general work on trees, shrubs and flowers
• Spraying, felling, topping pruning and planting trees
• Operate power tools, chainsaw and wood chipper
• Identify tree species and required works
• Perform duties as instructed by the senior arborist
• Work in a team
• Observe OH&S standards
• Drive a truck
• Assist with waste removal
• Certificate II or above in Arboriculture
• MR truck license
• EWP/ Traffic Management
• White card
• ESI Certificate II
• Tower Rescue
• First Aid/CPR
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ideally some experience in the field
• Passionate about “all things trees”
Chipper Operator Role & Requirement:
• Chipper operator experience
• MR/HR truck license
• Background in agriculture or horticulture
• Traffic Control ticket
• Chainsaw license
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within a well known reputable company that operates throughout Australia administering nationally over 2,500 parks and reserves.
If this sounds like the career role you have been seeking, as an Arborist working for a highly reputable organization then we would love to hear from you TODAY!!!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.
For a confidential conversation about your interest in the role, please call 03 9351 7100.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below.