Get new similar jobs by email for
You will be responsible for all Administrative Services for the business by scheduling of appointments and training courses, accurate data entry into systems as well as facilitating appropriate communication and liaising between departments. The role reports to the Manager, Administration Services. It is critical you interact in a warm, polite and highly articulate manner, operate with energy and organizational skills to work in a busy, multi tasked role whilst remaining in control and maintaining smooth operations of the organisations services.
This is a permanent full-time role. Location CBD.
• Detailed and accurate data entry of complex client information
• Managing and scheduling appointments (30 counsellors/practitioners)
• Managing payments and finance reconciliation
• Managing workflows
• Booking and coordinating training courses
• Managing registrations and payments
• Preparing training materials/attendance sheets/certificates
• Record management and data entry
• Basic invoice processing
• Managing Outlook emails
• Preparation of documents using word/mail merges
• Managing spreadsheets in Excel
• General administration duties ie archiving, filing
• Prior experience as an Administrator/PA covering above duties
• Sound knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Demonstrates attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Professional outlook and appearance
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to communicate to all levels of staff
• Energetic, Proactive, Self-managed and organised
• Flexibility in approach to tasks
• Ability to work in a high pressured environment
• Quick learner
• Minimum of 70wpm typing speed
• Prior invoice processing experience
• Salary sacrifice
• Training and Development will be provided
• Flexible work environment
• You'll be 100% backed by an enthusiastic team.
If you feel your skills match the above criteria please attention your CV in MS Word format to Sarah-Jane Zevenbergen and click 'Apply' now. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.