Get new similar jobs by email for
Administration Assistant - late February and go till late September
Workfront People Solutions is a recruitment agency who employee’s people on a casual Labour hire arrangement or seeks suitable applicants for permanent positions for a variety of different industries.
WPS are currently seeking Administration Assistant for a plumbing company who is completing a sewer project within the Griffith area.
Position will commence in late February and go till late September. Days Monday to Friday and hours can be tailored to suit working parents, initially 9am to 3pm but further hours can be added as project progresses.
Duties included but not limited to:
· Notifications to home owners advising of works
· Entering field data recorded by workers into computer (scanning and filing documents)
· Answering calls from home owners, taking messages, answering queries about the project.
· Data input workers time sheets to computer at a minimum
· Preparing job files for workers
· Undertaking Dial Before You Dig Inquiries (on computer)
· Managing office consumables and ordering more when required
· Deliveries to and from Griffith if needed (post office, spare parts, car provided)
· Taking messages from Griffith City Council employees and passing onto relevant personnel
· Taking minutes of site meetings, approx. every fortnight
· Managing workers induction documents i.e. recording workers licenses and qualifications and entering them into the computer
· Preparing documents for site audits/inspections
· General Office duties.• General housekeeping of Workshop and Yard.
• Fabrication of timber boxes/crates.
• Assisting with the packing of machinery and spare parts.
• Assembling of processing equipment.
• Pick up and deliver of goods as required.
• Cleaning welds & markings on manufactured components.
To be considered for this position, you would ideally have:
· Great all round experience in running general office day to day stuff
· Good customer liaison skills
· Familiar with Microsoft office
· Not scared of working in a predominantly male environment
· A self starter & self motivated person
· A current drivers licence
· Reliable transport to get to and from work
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this position. Please complete one of the following:
· Visit WPS in Griffith (86 Yambil St), you will be required to provided a current resume
· Register your interest via link, you must attach a current resume
Only suitable applicants will be contacted