- Media sales experience desired
- Leading B2B publisher in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry
- Join a young, driven and enthusiastic sales team
Our client is one of the leading Australian B2B publishers in their industry. With over 50,000 subscribers, they lead in the healthcare and pharmaceutical space and have been growing successfully for over 28 years. As a strong leader in the industry, they represent leading brands and display them to a targeted industry expert audience.
To support them in their purpose to deliver current news, products and insights, our client is currently seeking a proficient, dynamic and passionate Senior Account Manager to join their Sydney based media sales team.
You will be reporting to a strong mentor that will guide you to succeed and progress your career within the company. Joining a collaborative and enthusiastic team, you will thrive as an individual who is driven to succeed and to self-improve within an exciting and professional environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage existing accounts and pursue new accounts for media agencies and pharmaceutical companies direct
- Find solutions for your clients needs by selling across print, digital, content marketing and events
- Sell and promote groundbreaking sales and content marketing programs for your clients
- Identify new commercial opportunities within existing accounts & new prospects
- Develop and execute quarterly sales and activity plans
This role requires previous experience in media sales. You must have an interest for the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, however previous experience in this industry is not essential.
You will have a strong understanding of the sales cycle and you will have experience in building and maintaining client relationships.
Having a can-do attitude is a must!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button or contact Saskia on 02 8235 8370 or firstname.lastname@example.org If this doesn't sound like the role for you, and it doesn't suit where you are in your stage of career feel free to CONFIDENTIALLY email me to discuss other options.