Our client is one of the fastest growing security wholesalers in Australia. Their first class service and technical expertise has seen steady growth over the last 16 years, and continues to grow. My client is a single source for all security needs from world class alarm systems to robust video management software.
An exciting opportunity has now become available for a Sales Account Manager. This is a full time position based in Port Melbourne and you will be responsible for growing the sales of Security Solutions in Victoria. To sell CCTV, IP Video and Alarm Products to both current and new customers. This will include servicing selected sales accounts as well as growing the business with new prospects and new customers.
As an Account Manager you will primarily be on the road meeting with customers however will be required to be in the office for 1-2 days per week to send out quotes and follow up with customers.
- Maximise opportunities for the use of CCTV & IP related products.
- Involvement with projects at hands on level to ensure compliance with pricing and achievement of required gross margin. Further develop business opportunities and product penetration with existing customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing major customers.
- Meet annual product gross margin targets.
- Prepare and respond to tender documents
- Develop and present sales presentations to customers.
- Recommend solutions to customer’s problems, involving other branch personnel as appropriate.
- Review the performance of key accounts and continually work with them and address their issues to maximise sales opportunities.
- Actively pursue new business accounts and promote a positive image.
- Provide guidance and assistance, as required, to Vic branch sales and technical staff.
- Target key Developers, Builders, Architects, Consultants, Electrical Contractors and Specialist Contractors to promote CCTV & IP products and any other Q Security Systems value added services.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Excellent understanding of security systems including Alarms and CCTV/IP video. Commercial knowledge of products and services.
- Good working knowledge of operating systems, hardware software and local /area networks.
- Liaising with customers and employees at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and to priorities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- Attention to detail.
- High level of initiative and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- High level of organizational and time management skills.
- Sound Computer skills (including MS Office Suite).
- Car and license
In return you will be offered a competitive base salary, commission structure and a car allowance!